Thursday 5 June 2014

Screwing Up

Have you ever screwed up so bad you just wish you didn't exist? That if you had a once in a lifetime oppurtunity to have one wish, it would be  to turn back time to fix that one problem? And now you're just sitting there full of regret, thinking how life would be so much better if you didn't mess it up. 

Well in general, I'm sure every person in the universe have had their ups and downs, including me. I would be lying to myself if I said I didn't. After all, we're only human (lets leave christina perri out of this). But I really hate it when other people judge other people just by the mistakes they've done. I must say, judging people by their mistakes is one of the shallowest thing anyone could do. We weren't born perfect, and so are those who looked down on other people.

Thats why each time I see my friends having trouble, instead of finding out why they messed up, I'd help them get through with it. I know, I know, sometimes none of us get the help we gave in return. And if you feel that way, you won't even get pahala because you were expecting something in return. If we do something sincerely, for sure Allah SWT will reward us with something no one else can top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment