Wednesday 16 July 2014

Myself

Monday, 14th July 2014


Today, for the first time in so long, I felt like I was totally being myself. As if I could just get along with anyone I don't usually talk to all the time, and I must say it was a pretty good day. It's like all my insecurities when it comes to talking to people vanished, gone just like that. The same thing happened in tuition too, I felt like I could express myself freely. 

Alhamdulillah, maybe it's because when you want to make friends with someone, you shouldn't overthink it cause it'll only make you not talk to them so instead just go up to them and say hello. If only it was that easy.

And because I was being myself, until today I still don't have that insecure feeling when its comes to facing my friends now, I feel ashamed of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment