Wednesday 14 October 2015

How Long Has It Been

Hey thurr, haha. How long has it been? Long, apparently. Well, the whole time I wasn't blogging, I was actually enjoying myself and living my life. Countless of incredible things happened, and some downsides occurred too. All I can say is, the bad stuff stays in the past and the good times stay as precious memories never to be forgotten. How cheesy, hehe.

But in all seriousness though, there are so many things that needs to be updated here. Hence, the new blog makeover. And phew, it was HARD okay. Searched so many different websites, looked through various kinds of blogs. Lets just day it took a day to finally achieve the result I wanted. To be more precise, I did it all of that by myself. Pretty proud of myself *pats self on the back*

Anyways, what I wanted to say was all my blog posts after this will be a looooong list of posts that I should've posted a long time ago or also some stuff that happened recently, but mainly a long time ago. So basically it'll be like a catching up sesh. Stay tuned!

Here's a throwback pic of me and the boyrfriend!



No comments:

Post a Comment