Wednesday 30 December 2015

Day 365/365

As you can see in the title, its the 31st of December already! Seriously, where did all the time go. Anyways, I literally just got back from my two week-trip to London and before that I joined a home stay programme in japan, which i will blog about later. The holidays this year really had me occupied and i'm not complaining. Alhamdulillah, i have been really blessed this year because I got to travel to so many places in a year! I went to like 5 different countries this year (altho one was a transit, lol but still) and in all those trips I've made wonderful memories that i will never ever forget.


And now, only four more days until school starts and all i can say is this :

growing up, ew. form 5, ew.

I seriously cannot believe its gonna be our last year in high school. Not to mention spm!
Wow, i really want a time machine so i could just go back and re-live all those awesome moments.
Its gonna be the last year to be seeing all my friends almost everyday, last year of going to after school activities with friends (or skipping them together), last year of having fun eating each others food and exchanging stories during recess and basically the last year of being a high school student.

This year has totally had its ups and downs for me but i was also glad that what happened, happened cause ya learn from your mistakes, right? And the amount of birthday surprises and hangouts i went to this year was totally worth it. Not forgetting all the new friends I've made during the home stay in japan, you guys da coolest <3 

I'm so grateful to everyone who made my 2015 such an unbelievably great year and now another year awaits. Thanks 2015, i really appreciate you.



No comments:

Post a Comment