Sunday 3 January 2016

New Year Resolutions



Yes, the typical thing to be doing every beginning of the new year. Well I just thought I'd share some of my new year's resolutions and try my very best at making them happen ^_^

1. To be a better muslim, obv. 

2. Start excersing! I think I've been taking my weight for granted because it used to maintain for a looong time so I thought it wouldn't hurt to eat just a lil' more but NO. 

3. Eating clean, oh this I've always wanted to do but never had the guts to! Eating clean means eating more of the healthy foods while cutting down on the non-healthy ones. But the healthy ones are mostly veggies, and I can'tstand them. I'll still try my best though.

4.#RoadToSPM hence, studying more. Yes, I most definitely must and will study more, insyaAllah! I seriously need to prioritise the things that will be happening and just make sure I never study last minute.

5. Love things at a certain amount. Most of the people in my life don't know this about me but when I start to like/love things, I love hard. I just have a tendency to go hardcore when there's something that I'm addicted to so much. Like obsessed. I just can't help it. And last year, my addiction was K-fever. K-dramas and K-pop is included. I was obsessed til the point that whatsapp messages were ignored, people were not acknowledged and it was very unhealthy. (But i enjoyed all the stuff i watched tho T.T) Anyway, I've started to cool down now, phew so I'm hoping this year instead of wasting my time infront of the screen, I'll go do something more important lol.

6. Give back to my parents. They have seriously done a lot for me and I hope this will be the year i start giving back to them.

7. Participate as much as u can in school. I mean, this will be the last year, might as well make the most of it right?
And drag yo friends' butts too!

8. Menabung, haha. I'm serious though, saving money is so important. Last year, i managed to save about rm1000 in less than 2 months. I don't know about you, but its a pretty big achievement for me. And I realised how important it was to save money too late. So yeah, less spending!

9. Read more. Be it school books or novels, just frickin read! I used to be such a book worm in my early teens but now I just feel like my phone is more fun. Btw, I know I'm not the only one who still haven't read all their books they bought from Big Bad Wolf right? :P

10. Most definitely love yourself. Just stop caring about the way you look in the mirror ( yes i tend to look at mirrors everytime i see one just incase i have chili in my gigi ) and just let yourself be. And just accept the fact that you're pelat and talk weird.  Pfft, I wish.

11. Be more thankful and I'm not saying that I'm not now. I just wanna keep a reminder to be grateful everyday to God.

12. Be more spontaneous? Haha I just think being natural makes the people arpund me laugh more and I love makigg people laugh, like finally, I'm funny guys.

13. Stick to your friends, who truly wants to stick with you and block all the negativity around you. Cherish those times with your friends and just do crazy stuff with them. 


Ok I'm done! Lol thats one long list. Haha I just hope I finish that list.
Happy 2k16 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment